Thursday, October 23, 2008

The people Who visit my blog should see this

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,
> >
> > He said...no.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....and he said no.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry,and once again he replied with a no.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming downher face! The boy grabbed her arm and said....
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > You're not pretty you're beautiful.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > SO NOW I WILL SAY:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I like you because of who you are to me....A true friend
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > and if I don't get this back I'll take the hint.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 PM tomorrow.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > It could be anywhere -- AOL, Yahoo, outside of school, anywhere.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Get ready for the biggestBLESSINGof your life.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Remember:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > 'A good friend will come bail you out of jail...
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying ...
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > WE screwed up!'
> >
> >
> >
> > Proud to be your Friend!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence,and don't skip ahead.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I've learned....That life is like a roll of toilet paper.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I've learned....That we should be glad God doesn't give us
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > everything we ask for
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I've learned....That money doesn't buy class.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I've learned...That it's those small daily happenings
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > that make life so spectacular.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I've learned...That under everyone's hard shell
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I've learned....That the Lord didn't do it all in one day.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > What makes me think I can?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I've learned....That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I've learned.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I've learned....That the less time I have to work,
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > the more things I get done.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > To all of you ... Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > It's National Friendship Week.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Show your friends how much you care.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > sending it back to the person who sent it to you.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > If it comes back to you, then you'll know
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > you have a circle of friends.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > You are one part of me.A true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment