Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Phone Shop from facebook page

Recently i had done a dumb thing. I surf this page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Summer-phone-shop/568879596493734 and was amused that the page have 44k like and thought iits a trustable web page and finally I decide to bought a second hand iphone 5s with RM1300. At first he will not find you but he will request u to whatapps him and in fact you cannot call in whatapps no.Its a no just used to register the whatapps only so u unable to contact him. So i bank in the money and the second day he send a fedex photo which convince me but when I request the Fedex no of the item he start ignoore me. I send a lot whatapps he also not reply me. I go his page comment he block all my comment. So guys , Do not trust this Summer Phone Shop. Learn from my mistake. I'm really in bad mood now. God damn it Summer phone Shop, Go to hell

3 comments:

  1. The advantage of this website is its lowest value and fastest delivery. You could make an assessment with some other internet sites. Right here will come the topic.This year, the Moroccan defender Tia Burnett shift from Rome to Bayern with charge of 28 zillion euros.
    FIFA 15 Coins PS3
    FIFA 15 Coins Xbox 360

    ReplyDelete
  2. Büyü Medyum
    Medyum Büyüsü, Aşk Büyüsü, Bağlama Büyüsü Bunlar Medyum Esat Resmi Site Katologlarıdır.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Playvdz, Tourist Places a place where you can have endless entertainment Children Poems Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Cartoons on demand or live is just a click away, Animated Movies
    Life without entertainment is colorless, Pranks in the Garden and we offer the best entertainment, Pranks that you could have ever experienced. , Shortfilms 2016 We believe in providing, Dramas 2016 latest and the best quality Video experience, Most Viewed Dramas

    ReplyDelete